The Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2018 require us as a company that employs more than 250 people to publish specific information relating to gender pay gaps. This information is below and relates to the 5th April 2018 and our 439 employees:
- Our mean gender pay gap was 9.5%
- Our median gender pay gap was 9.9%
- Our mean bonus pay gap was 30.5%
- Our Median bonus gender pay gap was 0.0%
- The proportion of males receiving a bonus was 1.5% and the proportion of females receiving a bonus was 1.1%
- The proportion of males and females in each quartile band was:
|Upper (75 - 100%)||78.9%||21.1%|
|Upper middle (50 - 75%)||82.7%||17.3%|
|Lower middle (25 - 50%)||90%||10%|
|Lower (0% - 25%)||89.1%||10.9%|
As a company we are committed to ensuring that our staff are not discriminated against because of their gender. We neve pay differential rates based on gender, only based on the job role itself. There are inherently more women employed in our industry and at this point in time 374 of our employees are female and 65 of our employees are male. This has skewed some of the data.
The company has no plans to change pay scales and rewards paid as our pay policy fully meets the requirements of the Equality Act and our own aim to pay fairly and equitably to all our employees.
The figures have been calculated as per the Gender Pay legislation and are accurate.
Human Resources Director