Grow your career
Excellent working conditions
A lot of hard work, passion, and personality goes into making our homes happy, welcoming places to live and work. That’s why we believe that finding the right person for the right role is so important.
We offer comprehensive training, benefits and development opportunities to our colleagues alongside a company culture that promotes communication, values opinions and rewards people for their contributions (which could be why we have so many long-standing employees working throughout the business!)
At Maria Mallaband Care Group, it’s our people who make us great, and we pride ourselves on how well we work together as a team.
Working with us will result in some excellent rewards & benefits including –
- Recommend a friend - up to £750
- Early Pay, which gives you the option to access some of your salary ahead of payday
- A competitive salary with flexible working hours – you tell us what hours you want to work!
- Fully funded training support and development opportunities.
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Rewards for years of service and annual staff recognition through MMCG Care Awards
- Perkbox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Annual NMC registration costs covered* and clinical training support and development opportunities
The fact you’re here makes us think you’re exactly the type of person who is passionate about care. Just as importantly, you’re ready to put the happiness and well-being of the people who live with us at the heart of everything you do.
What’s more, we’ve now adopted a flexible working approach to all our roles as many of our people prefer part time contracts. That means you’ll have as much flexibility as you need to fit your role around your other commitments. All you need to do is tell us the hours you want to work and we’ll do our best to make it happen.
Training and development
Whatever your role, we offer opportunities for you to grow and progress in your chosen career. We offer clear career development routes and continuous training while also offering our employees the flexibility to engage in their own learning and self-development.