We were pleased with many of the positive observations the CQC noted in their report, including:
• There was a positive, caring culture at the service.
• People told us they felt safe at the service.
• Staff told us they enjoyed working at the service, that they were supported by management and kept informed about service developments.
• People, and their relatives if necessary, were involved in making decisions about their care and treatment.
• People were treated with dignity and respect whilst being supported with personal care.