As a leader in the UK care home industry, we believe in providing the highest quality of care for all our residents. Our dedication to service sets us apart from other care home providers. We are proud of our comfortable, luxurious homes, where our staff are friendly, experienced and knowledgeable. Maria Mallaband aims to treat each resident as an individual, tailoring care plans for their specific needs, and focuses on creating a home-like environment while providing an outstanding level of care.
Welcome to the your new career as a nurse. The MMCG Pre-ceptorship Programme is focused on your personal needs and abilities and offers newly qualified nurses a structured period of transition, to help you develop the required confidence and competence to succeed as a professional nurse. It will also enhance your skills and abilities whilst offering continued support during your chosen career path with MMCG.
What the programme will include:
1. Induction to Programme – Newly registered nurses come together to start their journey with MMCG / CWCH
2. Two – Six weeks intensive support in a protective learning environment – together we establish a bespoke Pre-ceptorship Programme tailored to meet your needs, identify your strengths and development opportunities
3. On-going support from your Lead Preceptor and Preceptor – Lead Preceptor follows and facilitates your progress and Preceptor acts as a role model and day to day contact
4. Improve your knowledge and skills for your new role – completion of identified training. Gain experience to further develop your skills and competence
5. Finish – Completion of Programme – you will be a skilled nurse with the competence and confidence to progress your career with us
The Pre-ceptorship Programme is designed around you.
• Individualised to meet your needs
• Allows you to progress through the Programme at your own pace
• Supported by an experienced Preceptor
• Gives you time to develop your confidence and competence in a protective learning environment
Employee Benefits include:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Training and Development opportunities incl university level modules
• Pension plan
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
• Excellent working conditions
• Get Tech: Tax Free Technology
• Health Benefits for Staff
• National Care Awards
• Career Progression opportunities
• Cycle To Work Scheme
• Nurse Referral Scheme
• NMC registration paid for *term apply
• Support with NMC Revalidation
We would be pleased to talk through the opportunity and the possibility of progressing to a Nursing Home Manager in a Short period of time if that is what your goal is.
• Must be a qualified RGN /RMN
• Have a valid NMC pin number
• Be committed and dedicated to the role.
• Have experience with Care Home or similar environments
• Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Location: Various Locations within England / Scotland / Northern Ireland
Contracted Weekly Hours: Flexible Hours – Please enquire within
If you are keen to work as part of a dedicated team in this rewarding environment and wish to contribute towards the continuing quality of care provided please contact our Recruitment Team on 0113 238 2690 or [email protected] for more details and an application pack.