Maria Mallaband Care Group recognise that salary is not the only contributing factor to job satisfaction, and believe that a complete benefits package not only rewards current employees but is a key attraction factor in the recruitment of potential employees.
With this at the forefront, the Company offer all employees:
Competitive rates of pay
Maria Mallaband Care Group are committed to being recognised as an above minimum wage employer. We offer competitive rates to all employees dependent on the size and location of the home. Where appropriate, the Company also recognise employees who have achieved their NVQ Level 2 and 3 by rewarding them with an increased pay rate.
Excellent Working Condition
Here at Maria Mallaband Care Group & Countrywide Care Homes, we are committed to providing the best working conditions to all of our staff. All of our homes are luxurious and well equipped and we pride ourselves on having only the best employees, who are friendly, inclusive and interactive.
We also believe it is important to listen and you will be working within an environment where everyone’s needs, concerns and suggestions are considered and you are encouraged to contribute positively to our values.
It is also expected and encouraged that, while working with us, you are engaged in your own learning and self development and are given the flexibility to take ownership of your role.
Simply Health Cash Plan
After the successful completion of 1 year’s service, employees are entitled to healthcare benefits provided by Simply Health in the form of a Cash Plan.
What’s on offer?
- Dental £60
- Optical £60
- Health Screening £100
- Physiotherapy/Osteopathy/Podiatry or Chiropody/Chiropractic/Acupuncture or Homeopathy £150
- Consultation & Scans £500
- 24 hour, 7 days a week Freephone helpline for counselling, health and wellbeing advice
- Face to face counselling
Cycle to Work Scheme
Cycle to work is a benefit allowing you to obtain a brand new bike and accessories up to the value of £1000 and make Tax and National Insurance savings on your salary sacrifice.
Nurse Referral Scheme
Our Nurse Referral Scheme is open to all staff so that you can be rewarded for referring a Qualified Nurse to work on a permanent contract in any of our homes.
This is how it works. . . .
If a referred friend who is a qualified Nurse is placed, the referee will be eligible for a £250.00 high street shopping voucher after the 12 week induction period in a permanent contract position.
Terms and Conditions
1. Excludes Nurses who have already applied to our group within the last 6 months
2. No other alternative prizes are available
3. If your referred friend is placed you will be eligible for the £250 shopping voucher after the 12 week induction period in a permanent contract
4. This referral scheme is only available for permanent nursing contracts, and will not be offered for bank contracts
5. Shopping voucher entitled to referrer only and is not transferable to referee
6. Applications or CVs must be submitted with the applicant’s consent
7. The name of the referring party must be written on the candidate’s application form or CV.
8. Referred candidate must commence employment within 6 months of the application date that the referral was associated with.
The Company Pension is a valuable part of your overall pay and benefits package provided to you from the Company.
Being enrolled and paying your pension contributions also entitles you to a contribution from us too. As well as this, you will also receive tax relief at the basic rate on your contributions.
The latest to join our plethora of benefits, Get Tech is a salary sacrifice scheme to make technology accessible to employees for home and personal use. Staff are able to make savings on tax and national insurance contributions when buying electronic devices through this scheme. Application windows open periodically during the year.